Sunday, 18 May 2014

Toddler Outfit Of The Day- Sunny Sunday

Thanks to the beautiful weather this afternoon Freya was able to wear this adorable outfit! 
Peek-a-boo! 
The play-suit is from Mini Boden, and I actually bought this last year. It's 6-12 months and Freya was wearing it through the winter with long tops underneath. Although it's now a little short in the leg for her, I cannot bear to put it away just yet!  She doesn't usually wear such a bright pink but I love the floral pattern and it was perfect for a sunny afternoon in the garden.

Looking at her "Peppa" shoes! 
It was almost impossible to get a photo of Freya looking in the right direction. She is like a little whirlwind in the garden and I have to run to catch her! The little shoes have a cute animal face on the toe (although I'm not entirely sure which animal, we thought pig but who knows!) and are from Marks and Spencer. These are soft indoor shoes really, but her usual walking shoes are a cream colour (daddy's fault!) and since we were cutting the grass, I anticipated this would not have been an ideal combination! 
"Ball"!
I've just noticed that her sunglasses were missing form this outfit! Although that may have been overloading on the pink slightly anyway!

I hope you enjoyed your Sunday? 

Anneka x  



#BabyBabble


7 comments:

  1. so cute! she looks adorable! if they had this in adult size i would so wear it lol. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute, I love it! I just wanted to stop by to say I have nominated your blog for a Liebster Award, there is more info in my post here: http://www.mummysblog.com/2014/05/liebster-award/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh gosh she's a stunner!! What a beautiful lil miss :)
    I know what you mean about being a whirlwind and not facing the right way... I still struggle with carson sometimes and he's 5!!
    Thanks for linking up with #babybabble xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :-) it's so difficult to get photos of any of my kids looking the right way or not pulling funny faces! Lol xx

      Delete
  4. That playsuit is grogeous and so is the little person wearing it! x #babybabble

    ReplyDelete